- Taylor Health Care Group Announces New Head of Health System
- Taylor Regional is proud to announce Pulaski County's first baby of 2017!
- Taylor Regional Infection Prevention Nurse is new President of Georgia Infection Prevention Network
- Taylor Regional Hospital Welcomes New Family Medicine Physician
- RJ Taylor Memorial Care Foundation receives donation from St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Taylor Regional Hospital is Approved Lung-Cancer Screening Facility
- Taylor Regional Hospital Announces New Board Members
Our Privacy Practices
Our Legal Duty:
We have a duty to protect the confidentiality of medical information about you. We are required to provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices explaining ways we may use and disclose your medical information. The Notice also describes your legal rights and our obligations regarding the use and disclosure of your medical information.
Parties Following The Notice:
The Notice will be followed by the Hospital and its affiliates, together with their health care professionals, staff and volunteers; members of the Hospital Medical Staff and those participating in managed care networks with the Hospital; and other legal entities that provide services to the Hospital.
How We May Use and Disclose Medical Information About You:
We may use or disclose identifiable health information about you for many reasons, including:
In general, other uses and disclosures of your medical information will require your written authorization. We may use or disclose certain limited information about you, unless you object or request a limitation of the disclosure, for:
- Health care operations
- Health oversight activities
- Public health purposes
- National security and protective services
- Workers' compensation
- Law enforcement purposes
- Activities of manage care networks in which we participate
- Activities of our affiliates
- Appointment reminders
- Fundraising activities
- Organ donation
- To avert a serious threat to health or safety
- To coroners, medical examiners and funeral directors
- To military command authorities
- Lawsuits and disputes
- As required by law
Your Privacy Rights:
- Hospital directories
- Individuals involved in your care or payment
You have the following rights with respect to your health information:
Changes to the Notice:
- The right to request confidential communications and alternative means of communication with you.
- The right to request restrictions on certain uses of your health information.
- The right to inspect and copy certain medical information that we maintain about you.
- The right to request an amendment of your health information.
- The right to an accounting of certain disclosures of your health information.
We reserve the right to change the Notice. We will post any revised Notice in the Hospital.
If you believe your rights have been violated, you may file a written complaint with the Hospital or with the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Taylor Regional Hospital
Medical Record Department
222 Perry Highway
Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Phone: (478) 783-0271 Fax: (478) 783-0274