- Taylor Health Care Group Announces New Head of Health System
- Taylor Regional is proud to announce Pulaski County's first baby of 2017!
- Taylor Regional Infection Prevention Nurse is new President of Georgia Infection Prevention Network
- Taylor Regional Hospital Welcomes New Family Medicine Physician
- RJ Taylor Memorial Care Foundation receives donation from St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Taylor Regional Hospital is Approved Lung-Cancer Screening Facility
- Taylor Regional Hospital Announces New Board Members
Taylor Regional Rehabilitation seeks to serve the people of our area with treatment tailored to fit each individual patients’ specific needs. Taylor offers both Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy. Our services extend from the outpatient realm across inpatient services, home health services, and even the nursing home at Pinewood Manor. Our mission is to define the global standard for the therapeutic experience.
Physical therapy can treat the following conditions (but not limited to only these):
We also have an indoor heated pool and offer aquatic physical therapy.
- Orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries
- Post Operative Conditions
- Neurological deficits from neurological disorders
- Balance deficits
- Chronic Pain
- Generalized Weakness
Speech Therapy targets evaluation and treatment in the following conditions, not limited to only these:
We also have the facilities to perform Modified Barium Swallow studies.
- Neurological or developmental delays that result in Speech and language deficits
- Cognitive Deficits
- Swallowing Deficits
- Voice Deficits
If you feel that you need physical therapy or speech therapy please feel free to contact us at 478 783-3474. The above list is not a full comprehensive list of all the conditions we treat. Please feel free to call and ask questions. We would love to hear from you and look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Taylor Wellness & Rehabilitation
202 Perry Hwy
Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Phone: (478) 783-3474